Royalty Free Images

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am excited! I have been submitting photos to Dreamstime Stock, and now have 7 images up for sale! I have several pending, and a computer hard drive full of images that need to be edited and submitted, and more ideas for images filling up my brain! I decided to expand my microstock options and have turned back to Shutterstock in the hopes of getting some images up there also. I have been advised that different stock agencies cater to different markets, so my best bet of making some money in this business is to broaden my horizons and get as many images up on as many different stock sites as I can. Stock photography will likely never be a replacement income (too bad!) but if I can make enough to take trips and get new camera equipment once in awhile, that would be lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment