Royalty Free Images

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Engagement Photos Shoot

So I had the pleasure of going to the High Level Bridge and the Legislature to do some engagement photos with a lovely young couple! The weather was fairly cooperative, as the temperature was cool, though comfortable, and the sun stayed hidden so we wouldn't have to worry about tough exposures and squinting. We had a great time, and though the couple was a little nervous about posing and having their pictures taken, but by the end, they were having as much as as I was! I think I need to spend some time coming up with a few more poses that look natural and fun! I had enough poses for what we needed, but if I were to do a bigger shoot, I would need some more variety. I was fortunate that the Bride-To-Be and I had a lot of the same ideas for poses and pictures, so working with them was a breeze! I look forward to doing the final edits and color corrections on the photos and turning the images my camera saw into my final vision of those moments! I am very excited about growing and learning from this experience (ie: on cold days, have a blanket for the couple to sit on while on concrete!) and taking that with me to my next photo opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment